OMEGA Seamaster Planet Ocean Ultra Deep 6000m Co-Axial Master Chronometer 45.5mm Mens Watch White
Regular price $127,000.00 Save $-127,000.00
- Adapted from the Ultra Deep, which made history by reaching the deepest place on Earth in 2019
- Seamaster heritage with 8912 calibre movement
- Water resistant to 600 bar (6000 metres)
- 45.5mm O-MEGASTEEL case with an O-MEGASTEEL bracelet
- Grade 5 titanium caseback with laser-engraved Sonar emblem
REACHING HISTORIC DEPTHS
The Ultra Deep made history when it reached the deepest place on Earth during the Five Deeps Exhibition in 2019.
Adapted from that record breaking model, this unique collection has been tested in real ocean conditions, is water resistant to an impressive 600 bar, and comes with an extra diver extension for the strap. Meeting the ISO 6425:2018 standard for saturation divers’ watches, this remarkable timepiece can perform at new depths.
This 45.5mm timepiece features an O-MEGASTEEL case, paired with an O-MEGASTEEL bracelet. This new, high performance stainless steel alloy offers greater polish and shine, as well as superior strength.
The white enamel dial provides a refined backdrop for 18K white gold hands and hour markers, finished with white Super-LumiNova for enhanced visibility. The polished, blue ceramic bezel and the four blue numerals add a vibrant touch of colour to this statement timepiece, while the 8912 calibre movement provides unrivalled precision in any conditions.